I'm a new seller on Fiverr, he wants to give me another order, Will this cause a problem with my account?

shehan_lanka

Question

I'm a new seller on Fiverr, I get first two orders from the same client, he wants to give me another order, all orders are received from same client, Because I am a new seller Will this cause a problem with my account? Will I have a problem getting the third order from same client? please advice, thanks

• Like 9

4 answers to this question

Hi,

Congratulations on getting your first two orders on Fiverr, that's a great start! Don't worry, receiving multiple orders from the same client shouldn't cause any issues with your account. In fact, it's quite common for buyers to come back if they're happy with your work. Just make sure you continue to deliver high-quality work and maintain good communication with your client. Fiverr encourages repeat business, so you shouldn't have any problems getting a third order from the same client. Keep up the good work!

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, limon158041 said:

Hi,

Congratulations on getting your first two orders on Fiverr, that's a great start! Don't worry, receiving multiple orders from the same client shouldn't cause any issues with your account. In fact, it's quite common for buyers to come back if they're happy with your work. Just make sure you continue to deliver high-quality work and maintain good communication with your client. Fiverr encourages repeat business, so you shouldn't have any problems getting a third order from the same client. Keep up the good work!

thank you! 

• Like 7