I ordered illustrations, granted time extension, now, seller has closed her account and not delivered. Money is gone.

I paid £302 for an order. The seller has not only not delivered but I have also been notified that her account is no longer available, instead Fiverr is offering me alternatives. Is this a joke??? How do I get my money back, after she has done a runner. Is there any measure of accountability, on here? Can anybody help, please?

FiverrOnly visible to you

ava_illustrator is no longer available. Here are great alternatives, selected just for you.
View top picks.

Screenshot 2024-04-18 100703.png

• Like 3

11 hours ago, diggedag said:

I paid £302 for an order. The seller has not only not delivered but I have also been notified that her account is no longer available, instead Fiverr is offering me alternatives. Is this a joke??? How do I get my money back, after she has done a runner. Is there any measure of accountability, on here? Can anybody help, please?

Ouch! I'm sorry you had to experience this. There could be any number of reasons why the seller is now gone, but rest assured, Fiverr will take care of this for you. I've seen this happen before. 

Reach out to support by raising a ticket here and let them know about the situation. Since the seller is gone, the money should be refunded, and you'll be able to order from someone else. 

• Like 2