How can you even improve your gig score if all you have done is removed the gigs from the marketplace? No clicks no new orders!

spoiledkid69

Question

What is the point of this new update? my gig score was five, i delivered the order got great ratings and tips. But what do i get? From 1k clicks per day its barely 1-5 clicks. FIverr has killed my biz here, really disappointed as there is no chance of improvement once your tanked down, since the only way to get improvement is to get more orders and deliver them exceptionally without any single dispute....hold on how will we improve if we don't have any new order and are given 0 visibility?

• Like 1

2 answers to this question

6 minutes ago, spoiledkid69 said:

What is the point of this new update? my gig score was five, i delivered the order got great ratings and tips. But what do i get? From 1k clicks per day its barely 1-5 clicks. FIverr has killed my biz here, really disappointed as there is no chance of improvement once your tanked down, since the only way to get improvement is to get more orders and deliver them exceptionally without any single dispute....hold on how will we improve if we don't have any new order and are given 0 visibility?

what is your current gig score?

• Like 1