No more Orders since the update

link809i

Question

Hello, I started fiverr not too long ago. Before the leveling System Update i got a decent amount of Orders, but now, after the update, i didnt get a Single one. All my numbers dropped right after the update.

Is there something i can do?

• Like 6

4 answers to this question

4 hours ago, link809i said:

Hello, I started fiverr not too long ago. Before the leveling System Update i got a decent amount of Orders, but now, after the update, i didnt get a Single one. All my numbers dropped right after the update.

Is there something i can do?

Hello too.

Actually competition got super tough in each niche that's why. I had the same problem after the new level system update but things are getting better now.. 

Currently, your gig galleries are not good enough to attract buyer's attention. You should improve them.

• Like 1

On 3/14/2024 at 7:12 PM, smartdezigns said:

Hello too.

Actually competition got super tough in each niche that's why. I had the same problem after the new level system update but things are getting better now.. 

Currently, your gig galleries are not good enough to attract buyer's attention. You should improve them.

Hello, what exactly do you mean on improving the gig galeries? (The 3d print gig is dead anyways it doesnt matter) but how can i improve the other one?

• Like 1