Enquiry

writers_hub08

Question

I would like to make an enquiry. 

Situation: 

A friend of mine who is also a Fiverr user got into a bit of a complicated situation. 

He created an account in the year 2020. But he forget the login details after a while and abandoned it. In 2022, he was able to create another account without knowledge of the regulations surrounding it. 

That account was restricted permanently after almost a year, and every other account he tried creating after. 

He was able to retrieve the login to the account created in 2020 and that’s what he’s using now. 

The problem: The account he created was hacked, and the hackers used his account to make orders he had no knowledge of and also mark the orders as completed. 

He has since been able to secure the account, but he is afraid of reporting the issue because he feels the current account would also be seen as a violation to community terms of usage and also restricted.

Question: 

Will his account be seen as a violation of community regulations and terminated, if he reports the hacking and tries to retrieve his hard earned stolen funds.

Please I would really appreciate your honest input on this, thank you.

• Like 1

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet