Seeking Guidance for Profile Approval on Fiverr

Guest owaism_va

Question

Guest owaism_va
Dear Fiverr Community,

I hope this message finds you well. My name is Owais Muzaffar and I am an aspiring freelancer eager to start my journey on Fiverr. I have been following your success on the platform and have always admired your work and dedication. Today, I am reaching out to you in the hope of seeking some guidance. I have been trying to get my seller profile approved on Fiverr for some time now. Despite creating 6-7 accounts and refining my skills and offerings with each attempt, I have not been successful in getting my profile approved. This has been a disheartening experience, as I am passionate about freelancing and am eager to connect with clients on Fiverr. I understand that Fiverr maintains high standards to ensure the quality of services offered on the platform. I am committed to meeting these standards and providing quality services to potential clients. However, I am at a loss as to how to proceed with getting my profile approved. As a successful seller on Fiverr, I believe your insights and advice could be invaluable in helping me navigate this challenge. Could you please share any tips or suggestions that might help me get my profile approved? Any guidance would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you for taking the time to read my message. I look forward to any advice you can provide.

Best regards,
Owais Muzaffar
owaism_va

Profile approval.jpg

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet