Gig paused because of W-9

karengass

Question

The other day I entered all the information for my Gig. Today I was going to add some more information, but when I logged in, there is a message saying 'all gigs are paused until you answer a mandatory tax question.' So I clicked on the link and went to the W-9 (which I had already filled out) but I filled it out again. I still have the message saying my gig is paused. 

Also, when I click on Paused Gigs where it shows the number 1, that is not my gig! Where did it go? I'm frustrated!

Edited by karengass
  • Like 3
  • Sad 1

2 answers to this question

1 hour ago, karengass said:

The other day I entered all the information for my Gig. Today I was going to add some more information, but when I logged in, there is a message saying 'all gigs are paused until you answer a mandatory tax question.' So I clicked on the link and went to the W-9 (which I had already filled out) but I filled it out again. I still have the message saying my gig is paused. 

Also, when I click on Paused Gigs where it shows the number 1, that is not my gig! Where did it go? I'm frustrated!

SAME! I cannot do anything I even got an email saying tax form was accepted and that I'm "compliant" now crickets. I've asked 3 support tickets. NOTHING

• Like 4

50 minutes ago, shihabahamednr said:
  • Sometimes, outdated information stored in your browser can cause technical glitches. Try clearing your cache and cookies, then logging back in to Fiverr.

I cleared cache and the tax notice went away, but I still can't find my gig. Where would I look for that? Thank you for the advice about clearing the cache! 

• Like 1