Greetings from Dhaka! Excited to Join the Fiverr Bookkeeping Community.

Hi, Fiverr Forum community,

I hope this message finds you all well! My name is Khadiza Binta Mahbub, and I am thrilled to introduce myself as a bookkeeper from the vibrant city of Dhaka, Bangladesh.

About Me: I recently embarked on an exciting journey to expand my bookkeeping services on Fiverr, and I'm eager to connect with fellow freelancers and professionals in the field.

Networking Goals: I am here not only to offer my bookkeeping services but also to learn from the diverse and talented Fiverr community. If you have any tips, tricks, or experiences to share, I am all ears! Let's build a supportive network where we can grow and succeed together.

I look forward to engaging with this fantastic community and creating meaningful connections!

Best regards, Khadiza Mahbub

• Like 35
  • Congrats! 2
  • Up 6

The Bookkeeping Basics Series 📣

Step 1

Gather source documents or original records for a transaction, like an invoice, sales order, or receipt. All of these documents have a date, buyer or seller, amount, and product or service that was provided. 🎯

Now, most people don't keep a physical copy of their source documents; instead, they rely on their bank statements to tell stories. 🎯

In most cases, the bank or credit card statements have all the information needed to specify a transaction. 🎯

But keep in mind that cash transactions are not recognizable using a statement alone. If you have a cash transaction, you have to retain the physical receipt to classify those transactions. 🎯

It is good practice to use a debit card or credit card to make a receipt for a payment. This way, you and a bookkeeper can rely mostly on your bank statements to classify transactions, making step 1 extremely easy. 🎯

• Like 22
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...

@khadiza_mahbub

Greetings,

Thank you so much for reaching out, and it's a pleasure to meet you! I appreciate your enthusiasm for connecting with us, the Fiverr community.

I am also from the wonderful and amazing city of Dhaka. I'm offering digital marketing service on this platform. Let me let you that Fiverr is an awesome place for new freelancers and seasoned ones as well. Your journey into expanding your bookkeeping services sounds exciting. I'm sure you'll find plenty of support and opportunities here on Fiverr. 

Feel free to ask any questions or share your thoughts with us anytime.

Wishing you all the best in your journey.

Warm regards,
Fahad

• Like 31
  • Up 2