Hello!

Hi! I'm Edwin!

I am a full time software developer and part-time audio production engineer (recording, mixing, mastering). I'm kind of checking out if I maybe want to spend more time working in music, so I created my first Fiverr gig just over a day ago. Well, actually, I am going to spend more time working in music, I'm just checking out if Fiverr is the place to do it 🙂

I decided to just start out with mastering songs, just to test the waters a bit. I'm not expecting much, because there is quite some competition, but who knows. So far, I can't find my gig on the website though, but I've read somewhere that this can take up to 24-48 hours.

Anyway, that's me!

• Like 4

6 hours ago, edwindijk said:

Hi! I'm Edwin!

I am a full time software developer and part-time audio production engineer (recording, mixing, mastering). I'm kind of checking out if I maybe want to spend more time working in music, so I created my first Fiverr gig just over a day ago. Well, actually, I am going to spend more time working in music, I'm just checking out if Fiverr is the place to do it 🙂

I decided to just start out with mastering songs, just to test the waters a bit. I'm not expecting much, because there is quite some competition, but who knows. So far, I can't find my gig on the website though, but I've read somewhere that this can take up to 24-48 hours.

Anyway, that's me!

All the best

• Like 4