Seller profile was not approved

ixia3d

Question

Hello everyone!

Perhaps someone has encountered a similar situation and will tell you if there is a way to solve it.

I decided to register as a seller on Fiverr. I had an old buyer account. But I wanted to change the username on Fiverr so it includes my nickname, which I use for sales.

The Help section states that to do this, you need to apply to delete old accounts and register a new one.

https://help.fiverr.com/hc/en-us/articles/360010140217-How-do-I-change-my-email-or-username

Quote: “Your username is your unique identity on Fiverr and cannot be changed. To use a different username, you will need to close your account and create a new one. ..."

Which is exactly what I did.

After this, I got the message that my seller profile was not approved with the following reason:

“...activity includes having multiple accounts, using methods to hide your online identity or location, and engaging in any behavior that has previously been associated with fraudulent behavior on Fiverr.”

The next technical support answers are the same, they simply repeat that my account is blocked, probably without going into details.

Perhaps someone has encountered this and can help with a solution?

The new account was created by me instead of old exactly according to the instructions, as written in the Fiverr help instruction.

I did no fraudulent activities. I don’t hide my identity and location. I am ready to provide to support all the necessary documents.

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

1 answer to this question

13 minutes ago, ixia3d said:

Hello everyone!

Perhaps someone has encountered a similar situation and will tell you if there is a way to solve it.

I decided to register as a seller on Fiverr. I had an old buyer account. But I wanted to change the username on Fiverr so it includes my nickname, which I use for sales.

The Help section states that to do this, you need to apply to delete old accounts and register a new one.

https://help.fiverr.com/hc/en-us/articles/360010140217-How-do-I-change-my-email-or-username

Quote: “Your username is your unique identity on Fiverr and cannot be changed. To use a different username, you will need to close your account and create a new one. ..."

Which is exactly what I did.

After this, I got the message that my seller profile was not approved with the following reason:

“...activity includes having multiple accounts, using methods to hide your online identity or location, and engaging in any behavior that has previously been associated with fraudulent behavior on Fiverr.”

The next technical support answers are the same, they simply repeat that my account is blocked, probably without going into details.

Perhaps someone has encountered this and can help with a solution?

The new account was created by me instead of old exactly according to the instructions, as written in the Fiverr help instruction.

I did no fraudulent activities. I don’t hide my identity and location. I am ready to provide to support all the necessary documents.

Contact fiverr support team

• Like 4