Wanted: Becoming a TOP RATED SELLER

donaldjr

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest itsyourthing

“Integrity” is a word that seems to have little value these days - most folks don’t even know what it means, at least it seems that way by how easily they throw it around - I’m glad to see some people do know and value it! Nice post.

i lov the tips and i think they are awesome, as a newbie, i will adhere strickly to it.from the onset I venture into programming because of the passion I have for it and not because of the money.

Alway remember: don’t run after success, always do your best for what you love doing and succes will chase you

You said something that really hits home - do things that you’d do even for free. Too often, many of us pursue ideas, businesses, etc., that we’re not passionate about, then when it falters we can’t figure out why…I did this too for a while, and though I had money I was miserable…and eventually the money disappeared too. You can’t hold on to something you’re not created to hold on to. Go after your passions and the prosperity will follow. Good words you wrote, and I just wanted to elaborate a bit on one of your points. Do what you love!

Archived