How to draw funds in USD from Pakistan

mianabidqayyum

Question

Hi everyone, I would like to know if it is possible to withdraw the funds in a Pakistani USD account. I have a dollar bank account and once I tried to attach this foreign currency account, I couldn't do it successfully. The problem is that I want to keep my earnings in USD and don't want to receive by conversion in PKRs and secondly when we draw the funds in Pak Rupees Ac. the Payoneer conversion rate is below the open market rate which causes a considerable loss if the earning are healthy. So what is the solution please advise. Thank you. 

• Like 8

2 answers to this question

5 hours ago, mianabidqayyum said:

Hi everyone, I would like to know if it is possible to withdraw the funds in a Pakistani USD account. I have a dollar bank account and once I tried to attach this foreign currency account, I couldn't do it successfully. The problem is that I want to keep my earnings in USD and don't want to receive by conversion in PKRs and secondly when we draw the funds in Pak Rupees Ac. the Payoneer conversion rate is below the open market rate which causes a considerable loss if the earning are healthy. So what is the solution please advise. Thank you. 

Hi too

Being a Pakistani, you can use Payoneer (Bank Transfer or Revenue Card if you have it) as payment methods on Fiverr.

Whatever you do or no matter what, in the end, you will have to choose Payoneer for funds withdrawal. So bear with it.

Edited by smartdezigns
Updated Content & Additional Content
  • Like 8

Following is one of the replies from Fiverr Support on the topic;

My name is Tia and I'll happily take it from here.

In case your current Payoneer account is not connected to your USD bank account, you will need to remove this Payoneer application and register again a new one, where you will link your USD bank account to your Payoneer account.

This reply of the support team reveals that it is possible to withdraw in USD but practically it doesn't seem possible I'll try again to attach my USD A/c by replacing it with PKR. If anyone did it successfully please share your experience. 

• Like 5