What is the reason for the sudden drop in impressions?

hello_logos99

Question

Last 5-7 days my impressions and clicks were coming well and in between the FIVERR  selector a buyer placed an order with me and I completed his order successfully. He was happy to give me a 5-star Rating and good feedback. But after four or five days, my impression is gradually decreasing. What can I do here? Looking forward to the opinions of experienced people?

• Like 8

6 answers to this question

Here are some tips from my end:

• Review Your Gig: Check for any recent changes or updates that might have affected your gig's performance.
  • Improve Gig Performance: Focus on delivering quality work and maintaining a high level of client satisfaction to improve your gig's ranking.
  • Optimize Keywords: Revisit your gig's title, description, and tags to ensure they include relevant and high-ranking keywords.
  • Stay Active: Regularly update your gigs, respond promptly to messages, and actively engage with buyers to stay relevant on the Fiverr platform.
  • Seek Support: If you're unsure about the drop, you can contact Fiverr's support to inquire about any specific issues affecting your gig's visibility.
  • Like 9
  • Thanks 2

On 11/8/2023 at 4:13 PM, graphic_licid said:

A sudden drop in impressions can occur for various reasons, depending on the context in which you are referring to impressions. Impressions typically refer to the number of times a particular piece of content, such as an advertisement or a web page, is viewed by an audience.

Thank you❤️

• Like 4

On 11/8/2023 at 4:59 PM, imran_ctg_bd said:

Here are some tips from my end:

• Review Your Gig: Check for any recent changes or updates that might have affected your gig's performance.
  • Improve Gig Performance: Focus on delivering quality work and maintaining a high level of client satisfaction to improve your gig's ranking.
  • Optimize Keywords: Revisit your gig's title, description, and tags to ensure they include relevant and high-ranking keywords.
  • Stay Active: Regularly update your gigs, respond promptly to messages, and actively engage with buyers to stay relevant on the Fiverr platform.
  • Seek Support: If you're unsure about the drop, you can contact Fiverr's support to inquire about any specific issues affecting your gig's visibility.

Thank you

• Like 4

From what I can tell, the biggest influence on your ranking for established sellers is your private reviews. After each sale the customer leaves a public review (that YOU and other buyers can see) and a private review. The private review is used internally by Fiverr to see how you are performing and I'm almost certain they use it to adjust your ranking.

The problem is, customers can give you a five star public review and then absolutely trash you in the private review at which point you get punished and have no way of knowing why. I have had this happen a couple of times, but eventually things will pick up and your orders will resume. The only thing you can do is be patient.

• Like 5