Fiverr is a big waste of time

abhinav119

So i am around 8 months in on Fiverr, i have completed 5 orders, and that is it, from the past 3 months i am barely able to get orders even though i tried everything from providing keywords, chaging descriptions and tags and what not, i am only able to get impressions thats all..i don't understand what kind of an algorithm is this where people need to have wait for an eternity. I'm really fed up of this platform. Please take this as constructive criticism. I'm just angered and tired of waiting..

• Like 1
  • Sad 2
  • Thanks 1

Hey! Sorry to hear this. I will check out your profile, what you have to offer. In the end people realy just have to notice you but if you compare the platform itself or any other digital space where you sell with a giant mall it´s almost impossible to instantly get the attention from potential visitors & customers. Yes it´s a good thing that people know Fiverr exists, but usually when people in general need something quick you just have to be visible and available. It´s up to you to figure out how to do that. Being stressed and angry isn´t really inviting for sure. So try to find something that makes you happy as well. Goodluck and blessings. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, abhinav119 said:

So i am around 8 months in on Fiverr, i have completed 5 orders, and that is it, from the past 3 months i am barely able to get orders even though i tried everything from providing keywords, chaging descriptions and tags and what not, i am only able to get impressions thats all..i don't understand what kind of an algorithm is this where people need to have wait for an eternity. I'm really fed up of this platform. Please take this as constructive criticism. I'm just angered and tired of waiting..

Why are you blaming Fiverr? I can see clearly that why are not you getting orders.. 

• As per your profile description, you have mentioned that you have 4 years of experience then why am I unable to find any of your work in gig galleries? If you really have 4 years of experience, then add some of your previous work there so that buyers can have an idea about you that you are capable of doing their tasks or not.. 
  • In addition to the above point, improve your gig galleries. Currently, they are not good enough to attract buyer's attention. For this purpose, I will encourage you to do research on Fiverr regarding your niche and observe how other sellers are selling their services.
  • Web Development has become one of the most competitive niche on Fiverr so obviously you have to make your gigs more stand out among others. Improve your gig descriptions as well.

Good Luck..

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1