Cannot find my Profile by searching my Username

adnan37hr

Question

while im searching from my 2nd account my username it showing all other usernames but can't find mine why what's wrong with my account please tell me i'm quite Confused Because of that because i taking my personal costumers to this platform to bild my profile so should i make new or whats wrong profile name (oymusafir) please help me if anyone can

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

3 answers to this question

There are a few reasons why you might not be able to find your profile by searching your username on Fiverr:

1. Your profile is new. It can take a few days for your profile to be indexed by Fiverr's search engine.
  2. Your username is too common. If your username is very common, it is possible that other sellers have similar usernames. When buyers search for a username, Fiverr will return the results that are most relevant, which may not include your profile.
  3. Your profile is suspended. If your profile has been suspended by Fiverr, it will not show up in search results.

If you are concerned that your profile is not being found in search results, you can contact Fiverr customer support for assistance. They will be able to investigate the issue and provide you with advice on how to improve your ranking.

• Like 6

23 minutes ago, listing_point said:

There are a few reasons why you might not be able to find your profile by searching your username on Fiverr:

1. Your profile is new. It can take a few days for your profile to be indexed by Fiverr's search engine.
  2. Your username is too common. If your username is very common, it is possible that other sellers have similar usernames. When buyers search for a username, Fiverr will return the results that are most relevant, which may not include your profile.
  3. Your profile is suspended. If your profile has been suspended by Fiverr, it will not show up in search results.

If you are concerned that your profile is not being found in search results, you can contact Fiverr customer support for assistance. They will be able to investigate the issue and provide you with advice on how to improve your ranking.

My profile is not new

• Like 4