Notifications

teamandromeda

Question

5 answers to this question

1 hour ago, teamandromeda said:

Hi! More just a reminder but as well open for suggestions. You have to refresh the page from time to time or open a new tab to see your notifications. I´ve opened a new tab and suddenly saw a message from yesterday coming up. 🙏 

Just asking: Do you use Fiverr App?

If yes, then check its Notification sections again and enable the options so that you can see the notifications on time if it does not appear on desktop version!

• Like 7

Hi! More of an open invitation for suggestions, but mostly just a reminder. To view your notifications, you sometimes need to refresh the page or open a new tab. After opening a new tab, I unexpectedly noticed a message from yesterday.  
Do you utilize the Fiverr App?
If so, check the Notification sections once more and turn on the options, so you can see the notifications promptly if they don't show up on the desktop version.

• Like 4
  • Confused 1

33 minutes ago, monwarul546 said:

Hi! More of an open invitation for suggestions, but mostly just a reminder. To view your notifications, you sometimes need to refresh the page or open a new tab. After opening a new tab, I unexpectedly noticed a message from yesterday.  
Do you utilize the Fiverr App?
If so, check the Notification sections once more and turn on the options, so you can see the notifications promptly if they don't show up on the desktop version.

Avoid using other's replies and then converting them into ChatGPT content 🙏😕

• Like 3