Not getting Orders

aqsashakoorr

On 9/22/2023 at 11:14 AM, aqsashakoorr said:

Hello everyone,

I am not getting orders since 8 months, I am presentation designer. Please review my profile and help me to rank my gigs. 

Hello too 

• Sorry to say that your gig galleries are very poor and not good enough to get orders. This is why no one is willing to click on your gigs.
  • As per your personal description, you have 4 years of experience, then why haven't you added some of your work in gig galleries? You need to add your portfolio there (gig gallery) in a creative way. (improve your gig galleries)
  • You have used the images repeatedly in different gigs. Why?
  • 24/7 Availability (personal description): How? Are you a robot? You really are available for 24/7. I can see that you are offline right now. 
  • You need to do research regarding your niche on Fiverr. 
  • Like 14
  • Sad 4

Good Morning Aqsa,

Hope you are doing well. I looked at your gigs. I think you may work on the following issues:

1-Since you are a Canva designer, your Gig Images should be more attractive. Don't mind I work in the Digital marketing Field, but may create more beautiful Gigs than You.

2- Your Prime Gig where there are 5 Reviews, there is only one package of 35$. You may Reduce it to 20 USD and another 2 packages like 30 USD and 50 USD.

You should follow guideline of Pro Seller smartdezigns stated above.

Have a Good day.

May you attain success in your endeavors and reach your goals.

• Like 7