Not getting any Briefs!!

wz_webbuilder

Question

Hello, I opened a Fiverr account approximately three months ago. I have two gigs focused on website design and maintenance. One of my gigs starts at $100, while the other is priced at $30. I set my brief at $30, but I have not received any briefs yet. Is it normal to wait for some time to receive my first Brief? I need some guidance

brief.PNG

• Like 19

8 answers to this question

3 hours ago, abddullah_jisan said:

first of all if you want to get more order,you have to get more impression and more clicks.By publishing seo friendly gig and active on fiver you can get more impression. but if you want to get more clicks obviously your gig image should be attractive and clickable then you can get more clicks on your gig. then yoy will get more order.

On 9/4/2023 at 5:57 PM, abddullah_jisan said:

Is it okay if i share my gig on the fiver forum??   Is there will be any problem??

On 5/27/2023 at 11:00 PM, mascotweb said:

My buyer marked my order of $150 but payment being cleared $102 showing instead of $120.

Has anybody ever experienced this before and what's the solution please?

On 6/4/2023 at 3:02 PM, meg_sowka said:

I had a bug like that a few months back, fortunately after an hour it was back to how it should be 😧

Is it possible that buyer bought an extra at a later date? If that's the case then it should be mentioned in different line 😧

• Like 15

On 9/9/2023 at 10:24 AM, wz_webbuilder said:

Hello, I opened a Fiverr account approximately three months ago. I have two gigs focused on website design and maintenance. One of my gigs starts at $100, while the other is priced at $30. I set my brief at $30, but I have not received any briefs yet. Is it normal to wait for some time to receive my first Brief? I need some guidance

Hello too

Then try the prices like $100, $150 to see the results.

• Like 11