Is gig editing harmful?

tahmina257

On 8/30/2023 at 9:32 PM, teresabala said:

Hello @tahmina257 ,

I have a few information that will help you.

Gig editing is not harmful. If your gig is not getting enough impressions like it should be it's preferable to edit your gig. 

But don't make a lot of changes in the gig at once.

You have to update the gig little by little. 

If you think your gig photos are not satisfactory then update it today, The next day update/change a tag and put that tag in the description. Rewrite a line in the description that will include that updated keyword.

You need to have patience and understand that the Fiverr algorithm is really complex.

So, update in a small portion at a time. 

Also, try to put the updated data quickly. Make everything ready before clicking on the edit option.

I hope you will find this post beneficial.

Best regards,

Teresa

Thanks for your valuable suggestion

• Like 9

On 8/30/2023 at 9:32 PM, teresabala said:

Hello @tahmina257 ,

I have a few information that will help you.

Gig editing is not harmful. If your gig is not getting enough impressions like it should be it's preferable to edit your gig. 

But don't make a lot of changes in the gig at once.

You have to update the gig little by little. 

If you think your gig photos are not satisfactory then update it today, The next day update/change a tag and put that tag in the description. Rewrite a line in the description that will include that updated keyword.

You need to have patience and understand that the Fiverr algorithm is really complex.

So, update in a small portion at a time. 

Also, try to put the updated data quickly. Make everything ready before clicking on the edit option.

I hope you will find this post beneficial.

Best regards,

Teresa

Do you experience it by yourself or hear from someone else?

Some TRS says at first mark the points that you want to change then change them in a move and then observe min 15/20 days. If improve your GIG then okay but if not then research and modify again.

You can not create a perfect GIG at once. You have to explore and dig in deep. Then you may achieve your goal.

By the way, thanks for sharing your observation @teresabala

• Like 5

On 8/30/2023 at 7:29 PM, tahmina257 said:

Hi there,

I am a new seller. I have published 1st gig 2month back. In the 1st month my gig impression was quite good but suddenly impression getting down continuously. Now should I edit my gig? will it be harmful for my gig? 

No, it's not you can edit your gigs any time.

• Like 4

On 9/4/2023 at 7:23 AM, rakibcad said:

If your gig's impression & clicks decreasing continuously, you haven't get any single orders in first two months. Then my suggestions is- research & edit your gig's pricing/description/image. Don't edit your gig's title.    

why we should not edit our gig title in that case? can you please elaborate?

• Like 3

8 hours ago, sakib_hasan_ said:

No, you can change your gig title, description, images, everything. But remember, changing your gig may lose your gig rank, as Fiverr will keep it in a review and your gig will not be in search.

That's not the case. Sometimes the gig changes need to be reviewed and they will take it out of search for 15 minutes. For example, I was in vacation and I had to edit the delivery times not once, but twice. My gig was also changed to a new subcategory they just made, so I had 3 changes in 2 weeks. Despite that, I still receive new messages, and I don't see any major differences..

• Like 5