Impression is good.

limacyberexpert

10 hours ago, limacyberexpert said:

I think the impression is good, but the order is not coming

If your impressions are good and clicks are not then it means that your gig gallery and descriptions are not good enough to grab buyer's attention. You can improve them (gig gallery and descriptions).

6 hours ago, maryrama said:

Please keep patient, stay active online, and send buyer requests daily. Hope this helps you get the order.

You have been on Fiverr since June 2023 so clearly staying online tip has not been effective for you because it's such a useless advice and staying online does not help you with anything else. 

In which era are you? Don't you know that Buyer Requests are gone forever? How are you sending Buyer Requests daily? I am curious to know this. 

• Like 7
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1

stay active online

WRONG! Staying active or being online does not help you at all. This myth is spread by sellers who lack knowledge about how Fiverr works.

and send buyer requests daily.

Buyer requests do not exist anymore.

Please stop spreading wrong advice.

• Like 10
  • Up 1

12 hours ago, maryrama said:

Please keep patient, stay active online, and send buyer requests daily. Hope this helps you get the order.

I'm new here. There is no option to send a buyer request. what can I do?

5 hours ago, filipdevaere said:

WRONG! Staying active or being online does not help you at all. This myth is spread by sellers who lack knowledge about how Fiverr works.

Buyer requests do not exist anymore.

now what should I do?

• Like 6

Actually, it's not related to good or bad. Fiverr Gives you the edit option because If you make a mistake, there should be an opportunity to correct it. Everyone can't create a 100% perfect gig at once, so how will his growth be in that case?

That's why they provide an EDIT option for your improvement.

• Like 3