MY GIG WAS FIRST PAGE USING CATEGORY SEARCH RESULT

maria537

Question

1. I created a Fiverr account in 2018, Everything is good and I was hunting clients from social media and buyer requests. I have completed many orders with good ratings. When I get the level 1 badge my top-selling gig was on the First page.

Then I got a level 2 seller badge around 4 months. And this time my gig was on the first page. That's why I got many client requests and direct orders. That time was Amazing for my life!!

Everything was good!!

2. After the Nominated TRS badge, I was wait for 4 months to get this badge but I can get this and that's why I contacted support regarding this. Then they told me to wait.

3. Still now my gig was on the First page, but Suddenly one day, I got a notification from Fiverr and I see that Fiverr requested me to change my gig main Image within 24 hours!!

This Notification fully changed my life and destroyed me, Now I thought!!

4. That's why I changed my gig image, but After 24 hours I can see my gig Impression is going down the red arrow.

And Checked the Category search for finding my gig but I didn’t find my gig in the search result, Not on the first page, and I can't find it on any pages!!

From this day, I still didn’t find my gig in the result!!

5. I was contacting support several support and they told me to wait. And I was thinking one day my gig will be on the first page for sure, but After 4 years of waiting my gig result is 000000.

6. I am 100% sure that If I didn’t change my gig image for the Fiverr request, My gig is not lost from the search result!!

My question:-

• Why Fiverr requested me to change my gig image?
  • Why I lost my gig ranking within 24 hours after changing my gig image??
  • I didn’t get any cancelation or any bad reviews in that 24 hours, so How was my performance in that time as a result my gig has removed from the first page??

Please kindly help me!!

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

1 answer to this question

41 minutes ago, maria537 said:

2. After the Nominated TRS badge, I was wait for 4 months to get this badge but I can get this and that's why I contacted support regarding this. Then they told me to wait.

You do not have to contact Fiverr Support for this purpose. Because TRS is usually hand-picked by Fiverr Team so you just have to be patient and wait. It can take months or years. Meanwhile continue delivering quality work. One day, you will also become a TRS. Just wait for the right time!

44 minutes ago, maria537 said:

3. Still now my gig was on the First page, but Suddenly one day, I got a notification from Fiverr and I see that Fiverr requested me to change my gig main Image within 24 hours!!

May be, your image was not according to their guidelines/rules or may be there was a copyright issue. What image were you using? Was it of your own means created and designed by you? 

46 minutes ago, maria537 said:

4. That's why I changed my gig image, but After 24 hours I can see my gig Impression is going down the red arrow.

And Checked the Category search for finding my gig but I didn’t find my gig in the search result, Not on the first page, and I can't find it on any pages!!

From this day, I still didn’t find my gig in the result!!

Whenever the changes in gigs are made, it always shows the impressions zero at the start, later it starts getting improved but all depends on the quality of your image and it's attracting buyers or not. So give it 2-3 days meanwhile keep an eye on impressions and clicks. Question for you: When did you update your gig?

48 minutes ago, maria537 said:

5. I was contacting support several support and they told me to wait. And I was thinking one day my gig will be on the first page for sure, but After 4 years of waiting my gig result is 000000.

Fiverr Support cannot help you with this. It's up to you. It did not work despite making changes because your gig is not good enough to attract buyers. Therefore, your gig performance is not good.

50 minutes ago, maria537 said:

6. I am 100% sure that If I didn’t change my gig image for the Fiverr request, My gig is not lost from the search result!!

Something was wrong that's why it triggered their system. That's why they requested you to change your gig image.

50 minutes ago, maria537 said:
  • I didn’t get any cancelation or any bad reviews in that 24 hours, so How was my performance in that time as a result my gig has removed from the first page??

It got removed from the 1st page because your gig is not performing well and other sellers of your same niche are performing better than you.

It's so strange that you have mentioned in your profile description that you have 10+ years of experience but then why am I unable to see your work via gig gallery? 

You actually have to work on your gigs i.e. improve gig gallery and gig descriptions. Do some research on Fiverr regarding your niche so that you can have an idea on how other sellers are performing and delivering their quality work.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1