I asked for tip during the order as a payment of extra work

hamzayounis_105

Question

I have a repeat buyer with more than 14 orders, on this order there while doing the order he gives some extra work so I asked him to increase payment. 

He said ofocus. Then I told him should we create a new gig for the extra work or he can give me a tip . he said giving a tip is good then he asked how much for the extra work to be given in tip. 

The main issue is that is it against TOS to ask for a tip. (As it is for extra work )

• Like 11

5 answers to this question

Just now, hosneara84 said:

May be he will give you some tips.

yes, he said he will, but the thing I am worried about is that I asked him to pay me more for extra work as a tip or a new gig for extra work and he agreed on a tip.

The issue is I used the term tip ( may Fiverr think I am asking for the tip but actually I am asking him for payment of extra work ) Is it against TOS to ask for tip ( I red the whole TOS but cant find anything related to tip)

• Like 10

11 hours ago, hamzayounis_105 said:

yes, he said he will, but the thing I am worried about is that I asked him to pay me more for extra work as a tip or a new gig for extra work and he agreed on a tip.

The issue is I used the term tip ( may Fiverr think I am asking for the tip but actually I am asking him for payment of extra work ) Is it against TOS to ask for tip ( I red the whole TOS but cant find anything related to tip)

It may not be harmful to you.

• Like 12

19 hours ago, hamzayounis_105 said:

I have a repeat buyer with more than 14 orders, on this order there while doing the order he gives some extra work so I asked him to increase payment. 

He said ofocus. Then I told him should we create a new gig for the extra work or he can give me a tip . he said giving a tip is good then he asked how much for the extra work to be given in tip. 

The main issue is that is it against TOS to ask for a tip. (As it is for extra work )

Don't use word Tip in this case , if buyer is asking extra work , you can add extra to your current gig - https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360050216133-Paying-for-Orders-Extras-or-Custom-Offers

• Like 9