My all the Fiverr gigs are disappeared from fiverr search results.

atifkhann001

Question

I had 8 gigs and 3 gig was the best-performing gigs . But they are not showing since 1st June and the impressions are going down from 13k to 100. What should I do about this? Please kindly help me to sort this issue. I contacted the CS also. But they are replying with the same template and they say the gig is active. I know that gig is active, the problem is they are not in the search results

Edited by atifkhann001
  • Like 18
  • Thanks 1

10 answers to this question

4 hours ago, atifkhann001 said:

I had 8 gigs and 3 gig was the best-performing gigs . But they are not showing since 1st June and the impressions are going down from 13k to 100. What should I do about this? Please kindly help me to sort this issue. I contacted the CS also. But they are replying with the same template and they say the gig is active. I know that gig is active, the problem is they are not in the search results

Within 1 month, you have received two 4.3* and one 4.7* reviews. With these reviews, buyers might have given you negative private reviews too which resulted in low buyer satisfaction rates plus your performance score dropped. That's why Fiverr has pushed your gigs back in the search results and you are not getting enough impressions or clicks. 

So you need to improve your services and deliver quality work.

• Like 17
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1

19 hours ago, smartdezigns said:

Within 1 month, you have received two 4.3* and one 4.7* reviews. With these reviews, buyers might have given you negative private reviews too which resulted in low buyer satisfaction rates plus your performance score dropped. That's why Fiverr has pushed your gigs back in the search results and you are not getting enough impressions or clicks. 

when will the penalty be solved? 

• Like 13
  • Thanks 1

39 minutes ago, smartdezigns said:

It usually takes months (3 to 6 I guess). Meanwhile keep delivering quality services/work. If you do then your scores might get improved!

did you also face these problems before you are a seller since 2014 and did you ever face these types of problems in your career? 

20 hours ago, smartdezigns said:

• Like 13
  • Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, atifkhann001 said:

Already answered i.e. 3-6 months.

21 minutes ago, atifkhann001 said:

did you also face these problems before you are a seller since 2014 and did you ever face these types of problems in your career?

Honestly, I have never focused on impressions or clicks but I do make changes in my gig i.e. gallery and descriptions whenever I feel like it to be changed. Secondly, my profile is building strong with the passage of time with the help of repeat buyers plus new buyers too so I don't have to worry about these things. I have experienced some delays in orders but not more than 1 or 2 weeks. 

• Like 13
  • Thanks 1

21 hours ago, smartdezigns said:

Well said... 

• Like 13
  • Thanks 1

On 7/13/2023 at 1:44 AM, smartdezigns said:

Already answered i.e. 3-6 months.

Honestly, I have never focused on impressions or clicks but I do make changes in my gig i.e. gallery and descriptions whenever I feel like it to be changed. Secondly, my profile is building strong with the passage of time with the help of repeat buyers plus new buyers too so I don't have to worry about these things. I have experienced some delays in orders but not more than 1 or 2 weeks. 

did you only make changes in images and description or titles and tags as well? 

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

On 7/11/2023 at 10:33 PM, atifkhann001 said:

Unfortunately, there is nothing you can do. I am also facing the same since March. They say, it takes up to 6 months, so we have to wait. If you are smart enough, you can sell your services in other freelance platforms. 

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1