IS THIS MY END OF THE FIVERR

mathisha_m

I had really tough time past few weeks, and im doing fiverr with my studies, story is, i couldn't able to deliver three orders (from one buyer) on time, therefore he left a three- one star reviews, after this, my gig's and account's overall ratings went down to 4.9, and i couldn't find my gig in search result, is this the end of my fiverr carrier through this account or if there any possibilities to recover my gig after several months( i can get orders and ratings from my regular clients btw) share your experience and thoughts please :)

• Like 2

2 hours ago, mathisha_m said:

I had really tough time past few weeks, and im doing fiverr with my studies, story is, i couldn't able to deliver three orders (from one buyer) on time, therefore he left a three- one star reviews, after this, my gig's and account's overall ratings went down to 4.9, and i couldn't find my gig in search result, is this the end of my fiverr carrier through this account or if there any possibilities to recover my gig after several months( i can get orders and ratings from my regular clients btw) share your experience and thoughts please 🙂

Due to three 1* reviews, your performance and buyer satisfaction rates have been dropped. That's why your gig was pushed back in the search results. You can get back to track if you start delivering your orders on time.

And, this is not end yet. Work on improving quality of your services/work and deliver everything on time. 

Good Luck.

Edited by smartdezigns
Additional Content
  • Like 7

8 hours ago, dev_mh said:

thanks for sharing this bro, it means a lot in this time

6 hours ago, smartdezigns said:

Due to three 1* reviews, your performance and buyer satisfaction rates have been dropped. That's why your gig was pushed back in the search results. You can get back to track if you start delivering your orders on time.

And, this is not end yet. Work on improving quality of your services/work and deliver everything on time. 

Good Luck.

thanks ma'am,

• Like 3