MEMBERS FOLLOW UP

I am new to the Fiverr forum and I am looking forward to connecting with people who can add value to my experience here. If you come across this post, please take a moment to follow me, and I will be sure to follow you back. Let's connect and make the most out of this platform together!

• Like 11

Just now, christ_ford said:

I am new to the Fiverr forum and I am looking forward to connecting with people who can add value to my experience here. If you come across this post, please take a moment to follow me, and I will be sure to follow you back. Let's connect and make the most out of this platform together!

Purpose of doing this? 🤔

• Like 8

5 minutes ago, christ_ford said:

@smartdezigns the purpose is to learn from the experienced ones that have been here before me, i know little or nothing about fiverr. i need help on alot of things.

You can start reading all the 100000+ topics in the Forum to get more knowledge about Fiverr and other stuff. "Following You" is not gonna help you with anything else! 

• Like 6

Just now, smartdezigns said:

You can start reading all the 100000+ topics in the Forum to get more knowledge about Fiverr and other stuff. "Following You" is not gonna help you with anything else! 

Thank you very much, i really appreciate. 

I will start reading now 

• Like 6