I don't show up in searches.

mademi5

Question

2 answers to this question

12 minutes ago, mademi5 said:

I was at level 1 before. There was a later level drop. so my gigs are not showing anymore. when will this problem be fixed? What do I need to do to appear in searches?

Thank you.

from what I see and from what Fiverr customer service has told me, Fiverr does not guarantee that your services will receive impressions, and they do not guarantee that your services will appear in search results. What you can do is advertise your services, example with facebook ads.

• Like 8

On 4/20/2023 at 2:56 AM, venonusa said:

from what I see and from what Fiverr customer service has told me, Fiverr does not guarantee that your services will receive impressions, and they do not guarantee that your services will appear in search results. What you can do is advertise your services, example with facebook ads.

thank you for your response. I already advertise my services. My stats are now improved. There is nothing wrong. I can even say in a successful profile. But it's annoying that gigs don't get views and buyer request offers don't come. I am looking for an alternative detail.

• Like 3