Not getting the brief.

sajuahamed25

Hello
I am saju ahamed. My ID is https://www.fiverr.com/sajuahamed25?up_rollout=true . I am a seller of web design and development at Fever. Ever since Fiverr developed the brief system I am not getting the brief. I have tried many things. But nothing is working. What can I do now? I have 5 stars on my profile. The percentage of Return buyers is good.

• Like 8

6 minutes ago, sajuahamed25 said:

Hello
I am saju ahamed. My ID is https://www.fiverr.com/sajuahamed25?up_rollout=true . I am a seller of web design and development at Fever. Ever since Fiverr developed the brief system I am not getting the brief. I have tried many things. But nothing is working. What can I do now? I have 5 stars on my profile. The percentage of Return buyers is good.

Hello too

What is the status on your impressions/clicks?

Regarding Brief: Well it's a tricky feature but play with the different prices until you get the relevant job

If possible, I will suggest you to work on your gigs i.e. improve your gig images and gig descriptions as well.

• Like 7

9 minutes ago, wpmahmud said:

As a Fiverr seller, I understand how frustrating it can be when you're not getting briefs through the Fiverr system. It's great to hear that you have a 5-star profile and a good percentage of return buyers, which shows that your work is appreciated by your clients.

To improve your chances of getting briefs, you could try reaching out to potential buyers through Fiverr's buyer request feature. This feature allows you to browse through requests from buyers and submit proposals for projects that match your skills and expertise.

You can also optimize your Fiverr profile and gig descriptions by including relevant keywords and showcasing your portfolio to attract potential buyers. Additionally, responding promptly and professionally to messages from buyers can also increase your chances of getting briefs.

If you continue to face issues with the Fiverr brief system, you could reach out to Fiverr's customer support team for assistance. They may be able to provide you with specific guidance and advice to help you get more briefs through the Fiverr system.

I hope this helps, and I wish you all the best with your Fiverr business.

thank you sir

• Like 3

3 hours ago, smartdezigns said:

Hello too

What is the status on your impressions/clicks?

Regarding Brief: Well it's a tricky feature but play with the different prices until you get the relevant job

If possible, I will suggest you to work on your gigs i.e. improve your gig images and gig descriptions as well.

Thanks

• Like 2