Gig impressions and clicks

tahirmehmoodmeh

Question

Hi, Fiverr members

Hope You people are doing well. I am Qurrat ul ain and new on Fiverr. I joined Fiverr for the last three months. Two days ago my gig impression are 102 and 7 clicks but now they are falling down day by day. I am following all Fiverr rules but not getting any orders or briefs. What is wrong? can anyone guide me?

• Like 12
  • Sad 2

3 answers to this question

13 minutes ago, simon_avishek said:

do maketing of the gig and try to spend 5 to 7 hours for that marking stuff and stay active and be patient hope it will help you to grow the impressions and clicks. marketing on social media is the best option to grow impressions. 

Thanks for your guidance.

I want to know why my impressions and clicks are falling down?

• Like 6

2 hours ago, tahirmehmoodmeh said:

Hope You people are doing well. I am Qurrat ul ain and new on Fiverr. I joined Fiverr for the last three months. Two days ago my gig impression are 102 and 7 clicks but now they are falling down day by day. I am following all Fiverr rules but not getting any orders or briefs. What is wrong? can anyone guide me?

First of all, try to follow the TS and CS of Fiverr. Keep patience and just try to do social media marketing daily and also try to GIG optimize with better images. It will help you get new orders. Best wishes to you. 😊

• Like 8