New user. 0 impressions.

coharts

Question

Hi all. I started a few gigs a few weeks ago and they aren't even appearing in peoples searches. I change the tags and images every so often and nothing? I dont think ill ever even get a commission if they aren't even appearing on peoples screens. Can anyone please help me identify whats going wrong? Im only allowed to add 5 tags to the image. is that the same for everyone? 
https://www.fiverr.com/coharts/create-a-tailored-illustration-with-your-characters-in-it?context_referrer=user_page&ref_ctx_id=b240b3a53dd5692c561847f6432ba3b9&pckg_id=1&pos=1&seller_online=true&imp_id=b23be950-b87b-4b69-b3f2-2c1c5b84f97d

This is one and it hasn't even appeared in one impression since the 3rd of march.

• Like 5
  • Sad 2
  • Up 1

7 answers to this question

Hi coharts!

I'm also a new user but i can give you some tips, all i'm gonna to say i learned on Fiverr community and on my little experience on this platform.

I just saw your gig and i think that you have to upload images with a better resolution, then try to offer different packages for the customer with different services and prices, however you can improve your gig description and also profile bio and upload a profile picture, in conclusion add some FAQ in your gig.

i hope this will help you!

• Like 7

57 minutes ago, andrewnaliniwd said:

Hi coharts!

I'm also a new user but i can give you some tips, all i'm gonna to say i learned on Fiverr community and on my little experience on this platform.

I just saw your gig and i think that you have to upload images with a better resolution, then try to offer different packages for the customer with different services and prices, however you can improve your gig description and also profile bio and upload a profile picture, in conclusion add some FAQ in your gig.

i hope this will help you!

Hi Andrew,

Thanks for your advice. The images I have uploaded are higher than 1080p. I cant upload any higher res as the image files are capped at 5mb. Ill add the stuff to my bio and see if it helps but my main concern was the fact that my gigs aren't even being showed on anyone's screens. 

• Like 5
  • Sad 1

4 minutes ago, coharts said:

Hi Andrew,

Thanks for your advice. The images I have uploaded are higher than 1080p. I cant upload any higher res as the image files are capped at 5mb. Ill add the stuff to my bio and see if it helps but my main concern was the fact that my gigs aren't even being showed on anyone's screens. 

I understand your problem, actually it seems strange that you're not getting any impressions. Try to follow my tips and if the not works try to read others topic with similar problem!

• Like 6

Just now, andrewnaliniwd said:

I understand your problem, actually it seems strange that you're not getting any impressions. Try to follow my tips and if the not works try to read others topic with similar problem!

i forgot, i wish you the best lucky on fiverr and i'm sure that you will grow very faster as seller!

• Like 6

2 minutes ago, andrewnaliniwd said:

i forgot, i wish you the best lucky on fiverr and i'm sure that you will grow very faster as seller!

Thanks again Andrew. Hopefully that's the case. I was thinking it might be a bug or something. I can understand people might not want to place an order but not having my gigs even show on anyone's screen seems odd. 

Screenshot_19.png

• Like 6