Not getting first order

tahirmehmoodmeh

3 minutes ago, tahirmehmoodmeh said:

Hi Everyone,

I joined Fiverr platform for the last 3 months. I have created two gigs and one of the gigs have 97 impressions and 5 clicks but there is no order except scams. Should I still wait? Guide me what should I do?

try to double check title, description, image, price, tag , maybe there something wrong

• Like 2
  • Up 1

Hey, @tahirmehmoodmeh

there are many factors that affect or drank our accounts or gigs.

I am giving a few tips which can help you.

1 = Check your gigs in the fiverr search ( to confirm that your gigs appear in the fiverr search because if the gigs are not available in the search this can be a reason).

2= Check gigs position (if the gig is available in search but not available in the first 5 pages this can be also a reason). 

3 = Check Competitors = search for a keyword such as (logo designer)  and check your competitor which is the difference.

4 = Not Initial Order = this is also the main reason if you have zero orders in your gig this is also the main reason because no one can trust you if you did not done a single project and no one will order firstly.

5 = Get First Order = There is a very low chance to get the first order through the Fiverr platform in 2023 because there are more than 20000 competitors with good reviews providing services. we have to use social media such as (Facebook, LinkedIn, etc to get our first order).

These are a few basic reasons which I have mentioned. 

I hope these tips will helpful for you.

Thank you.

Regards 

Muhammad Ali Shah

• Like 1

On 3/16/2023 at 1:38 AM, muhdshah0 said:

Hey, @tahirmehmoodmeh

there are many factors that affect or drank our accounts or gigs.

I am giving a few tips which can help you.

1 = Check your gigs in the fiverr search ( to confirm that your gigs appear in the fiverr search because if the gigs are not available in the search this can be a reason).

2= Check gigs position (if the gig is available in search but not available in the first 5 pages this can be also a reason). 

3 = Check Competitors = search for a keyword such as (logo designer)  and check your competitor which is the difference.

4 = Not Initial Order = this is also the main reason if you have zero orders in your gig this is also the main reason because no one can trust you if you did not done a single project and no one will order firstly.

5 = Get First Order = There is a very low chance to get the first order through the Fiverr platform in 2023 because there are more than 20000 competitors with good reviews providing services. we have to use social media such as (Facebook, LinkedIn, etc to get our first order).

These are a few basic reasons which I have mentioned. 

I hope these tips will helpful for you.

Thank you.

Regards 

Muhammad Ali Shah

ok thanks for your brief guidance

• Like 1