DOES FIVERR OPERATE IN CHINA?

graphicz_online

Hi

I am a graphic designer with a Level 1 seller account on Fiverr.

Previously I had a question regarding whether I will have any issues with my account when changing my living location from Sri Lanka to China.

I am having another question. After going through small research I found some news saying Fiverr is blocked in China. In addition, some are saying that Fiverr is working there. Can you please let me know the exact answer? (I think you may have records of the countries that operate with Fiverr)

It is highly appreciated if you could explain this.

Thank you!

• Like 7

14 hours ago, graphicz_online said:

Hi

I am a graphic designer with a Level 1 seller account on Fiverr.

Previously I had a question regarding whether I will have any issues with my account when changing my living location from Sri Lanka to China.

I am having another question. After going through small research I found some news saying Fiverr is blocked in China. In addition, some are saying that Fiverr is working there. Can you please let me know the exact answer? (I think you may have records of the countries that operate with Fiverr)

It is highly appreciated if you could explain this.

Thank you!

Hi too

Well it would be better if you discuss your concerns with Customer Support. They will guide you properly and you must follow them whatever they request you!

• Like 3
  • Up 2

I am from Belgium, but I live already since 2010in China. I started to use Fiverr in 2020. It works, there are no big issues.
Sometimes (50%)  the app version is not starting up. To avoid problems with the app version, you can use a VPN. 
It is best to inform Fiverr that you move to China and tell them that you are using a VPN. 

• Like 4
  • Up 3