New to Fiverr

Hi everyone!

I'm Kelly, and I'm offering editing services for creative writing, query letters, picture books, poetry books, blogs, sales copy, etc. I've shared my gigs on social media, but I haven't gotten one client. I haven't gotten any clicks or impressions, and I'm wondering how I can get my first client. Is there something I should be doing that I'm not?

• Like 11
  • Sad 2

Here are a few ways you can improve your Fiverr gigs to attract your first client:

• Make sure your gig titles and descriptions are clear, concise, and keyword-rich.
  • Include samples of your work in your gig description.
  • Use high-quality images and videos to showcase your services.
  • Offer competitive pricing and flexible packages.
  • Make use of Fiverr's promotion feature to promote your gig to more potential clients.
  • Offer exceptional customer service, be responsive and make sure you exceed the client's expectations.
  • Finally, be patient and persistent. Building a client base takes time, but with the right strategies and a strong work ethic, you will be able to get your first client.

Here are some tips for sharing your Fiverr gigs to reach a wider audience:

• Share your Fiverr gigs on your personal and professional social media accounts, such as Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and LinkedIn. This will help you reach more people who may be interested in your services.
  • Join online communities related to writing, editing, and freelance work. Share your Fiverr gigs in these groups and offer to help others with their writing or editing projects.

By using a combination of these strategies, you can increase the visibility of your Fiverr gigs and attract more clients.

• Like 12

On 1/26/2023 at 9:00 AM, kelly_esparza said:

Hi everyone!

I'm Kelly, and I'm offering editing services for creative writing, query letters, picture books, poetry books, blogs, sales copy, etc. I've shared my gigs on social media, but I haven't gotten one client. I haven't gotten any clicks or impressions, and I'm wondering how I can get my first client. Is there something I should be doing that I'm not?

Welcome to Fiverr community and wish you all the best.

• Like 11

• 1 month later...