I'm new in Fiverr

Guest absayed_

Guest absayed_

Hey there, I hope you all are well, I'm new in Fiverr. How do I find my potential buyers and get my first order?

Thanks.

40 minutes ago, absayed_ said:

Hey there, I hope you all are well, I'm new in Fiverr. How do I find my potential buyers and get my first order?

Thanks.

Web design is a hugely competitive niche with 100,000's of sellers competing for a piece of the pie.  One thing you need to is have a strong portfolio to showcase your work.  I can see you have gig images, but they are hard to see and grainy. These images need to be crisp and allow your customers to see exactly what you do.  Have you designed these 

As a web designer myself I know all too well how hard it is to get a business up and running. But your websites are the things you need to promote.  Your profile states you have done over 100 designs, yet I can't see any of these on your profile. Make these the star attraction when someone lands on your page, otherwise it will look exactly the same as all of the other gigs. Also, consider using videos and live demos of your own sites where you talk through the pages you can offer and show off your capabilities.  This will give the confidence to people that your claims are true, and that you're a credible freelancer. 

• Like 5

Guest absayed_
23 hours ago, breals said:

Have you designed these 

Your profile states you have done over 100 designs, yet I can't see any of these on your profile. 

Thank you so much for your good comment.

Yes, I did design the gig images. 

Where do I attach the projects I've done on the profile? I saw your profile you added portfolio but Where did you get this option? This option is not available if you are not a level 2 seller. So how do I attach it? Please help me.