How to fill in the Professional Information fields?

giulianociolino

Question

Ciao a tutti, sono nuovo di Fiverr. Mi trovo in difficoltà con diversi punti della Professional Info. Ho letto diversi articoli, ma capisco molto poco perché le informazioni sono superficiali.

Cosa posso fare?
Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, ma sono passati vent'anni. Esperienza di base.
Ultimo lavoro; Sito WordPress, conoscenza da autodidatta dei CSS. Esperienza di base.

Cosa voglio fare con Fiverr? Lavoro rapido modificando le foto con effetti. Per 5 euro, cosa vuoi che si aspettino le persone...? xD

Ho conseguito la mia qualifica di terzo grado come designer pubblicitario.

3 answers to this question

Sorry, I have the wrong language. In the meantime, I have improved the text by adding new information.

Hi everyone, I'm new to Fiverr. I am struggling with several points of the Professional Info. I have read several articles, but I understand very little because the information is superficial.

What can I do?
Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, but it's been twenty years. Basic experience.
Last job; WordPress site, knowledge of CSS self-taught. Basic experience.

What do I want to do with Fiverr? Quick work by editing photos. How to crop photos, convert images into logos and why not create images like cartoons. I don't know how to do the latter, but I'm going to study and see if it's possible. It would be nice to acquire that skill. I love cartoons!

I earned my third-degree qualification as an advertising designer.

Can you help me fill out the seller's profile?

5 hours ago, giulianociolino said:

Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, but it's been twenty years. Basic experience.
Last job; WordPress site, knowledge of CSS self-taught. Basic experience.

That's awesome that you have 20 years of experience you are going to climb the ladder of success very soon.
As you mention that you have a lot experience in WordPress Adobe and many more, Please research with these keyword on Fiverr and try to analyze with your determination what you can do better than existing seller? if you found your solution to improve or at least be equal like them you are most welcome on Fiverr.

Create gig, in which niches you have experience give time to fiverr and be honest with buyer and Reply and deliver as soon as possible.

I hope you are going to achieve what you want, i really appreciate your 20yr experience, most seller aren't even 20yr but they are earning good amount. 

Archived