gig rank problems?

sohel880

Question

4 months before, I promoted my gig. once time my gig stop promoted automatically and gig rank down. I tried to rank my gig again and gig ranked but it ranked for few time ( 4days). Then again rank down. please advise me senior person!

• Like 5
  • Confused 2

2 answers to this question

3 hours ago, sohel880 said:

4 months before, I promoted my gig. once time my gig stop promoted automatically and gig rank down. I tried to rank my gig again and gig ranked but it ranked for few time ( 4days). Then again rank down. please advise me senior person!

Gig ranking completely depends on your performance on Fiverr. Also depend on your gig structures. If you are doing well on fiverr. Like getting 5 star feedback from you clients then your gig will rank very well. Remember that fiverr also want a secret feedback from buyers. If they don't give you good feedback then there will be negative impact on your account. It will start to drop your gig from the first page to last. So try to provide as much as good quality work you can to your buyers. be active on fiverr : )

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, saim_wordpress said:

Gig ranking completely depends on your performance on Fiverr. Also depend on your gig structures. If you are doing well on fiverr. Like getting 5 star feedback from you clients then your gig will rank very well. Remember that fiverr also want a secret feedback from buyers. If they don't give you good feedback then there will be negative impact on your account. It will start to drop your gig from the first page to last. So try to provide as much as good quality work you can to your buyers. be active on fiverr : )

Absolutely : )

• Like 1