The buyers are forcing me to cancel the order.

shahroz_ubaid

Question

Hello everyone! 

I want help about my buyer. I delivered exactly what he needed. But he still wanted revisions which I was happy to do. Then he started making lame revisions like to move one thing here and then move it back. Now he wants me to cancel the order saying that the code is not working.

He was able to run the code and wanted the revisions and now he is saying that he was never able to run the code. When I declined the request, he is threatening me with bad reviews and said " I'll report you and best of luck with your account"

This happened with me with another buyer just 3 days ago and surprisingly both are from the same country and same profile picture ( different names dawayne and codinglord). I accepted the first cancellation because I was afraid but this time I am taking action ( is that good)

I have requested the resolution center but didn't get any reply 

1 answer to this question

I will suggest you to contact fiverr support immediately,
share his excuses, and also your code files to fiverr to check. 
Additionally, share the information about you doubt as duplicate account and playing game with with. share the username, details, screenshots of profile pictures.

So explain everything in your first mail. Fiverr support will definitely help you.

Thank you.

Archived