elly_creations

Question

I'm a new seller and have completed 12 orders. I got 6 positive reviews and 2 of my customers included the delivery (videos) while giving reviews. Those two videos are showing in my profile. Now I'm a little confused that is this the portfolio or i have to do something more to make portfolio? And how can i share my portfolio link to my customers? 

1 answer to this question

You can say it's gig portfolio and available with gig image scrolling after opening your gig.

Fiverr do have another option related to portfolio, but that is available for selected sellers only (manually chosen) or may be only top rated and pro sellers.
However, fiverr allow couple of links to present in gig or profile to sharing to buyers. You can read them here https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360011421218-Gig-policies.

Additionally if you have your own portfolio link, you can put and Fiverr will review if they can approve it to write it in gig description/profile description or not. Mostly you shouldn't have any contact information there.

Archived