Should I change my username? I used my middle name rather than my first name.

louise_mi

Question

Hello! I’ve been worrying myself the past couple of days because I recently joined Fiverr and while my name is Michaela Louise, I made my username louise_mi. I’m worrying that that will hurt my chances of getting accepted into Pro in the future as I didn’t use my first name(except for the mi) and I also used an underscore. I heard somewhere that using an underscore is a bad idea, but I’m not sure if that’s the case.

I don’t want to lose the progress I’ve already made by creating a new account because I’m halfway to being a level 1 seller, but I’m not sure how to proceed. I’d really appreciate some advice from sellers out there! Thank you! 🙂

1 answer to this question

The username is permanent. You can not change that ever. remember being a pro seller depends on your knowledge, not on the user name.

you will be okay with that username and your future success. see that pro seller. it doesn't really matter how you choose your name to be. underscore is just a symbol of the sign. like spacebar.

you name would be like "michaelalouise" if you change that again (if you do, you have to deactivate the current account) don't waste your time making another account and gig again.

with underscore: michaela_louise, louise_michaela, mi_louise I see no issues.

image.png.cfa5077a701476d8aee12c58e43ed0ac.pngimage.png.c5faaef01750cd5faaeac0578787fe44.pngimage.png.12d05793df59256909e6bd31f8281076.png

image.png.0bf2ab2a80581a1bd6c774c78d1c502c.png

Archived