Negative 2nd review

ridazainab4

I am a new seller on Fiverr. I am very passionate about it. I've completed 2 orders in the first month of joining fiverr. My first review was really positive. But the second buyer for whom I have now completed my order is too rude. He never communicates properly and treat me like I am his slave.

I am worried that he will give me a bad review. It will really effect my rating. Kindly tell me what can I do in this situation.

Ironically that buyer has over 10 5star reviews and not a single negative one.

On 3/20/2022 at 9:41 AM, ridazainab4 said:

I am a new seller on Fiverr. I am very passionate about it. I've completed 2 orders in the first month of joining fiverr. My first review was really positive. But the second buyer for whom I have now completed my order is too rude. He never communicates properly and treat me like I am his slave.

I am worried that he will give me a bad review. It will really effect my rating. Kindly tell me what can I do in this situation.

Ironically that buyer has over 10 5star reviews and not a single negative one.

Ready for your next order and deliver the top quality service . 

I am not sure either you already have received any negative feedback or you think your client is going to give you negative feedback. 

For both case, you have to search/find that is there any fault from your side? You need to mention clearly what you will do and what you will not in your provide in this gig. You need to understand the budgeting also. Try to follow other people and their budget. 

The people who search low budget service are not real client, he might be a broker got this job from a real client and now trying to get this job done. So never provide any service with cheap price. 

Sometime it is better to cancel the project when you are not in comfort. Never be a slave. If you cancel a project you might get red mark in your account. But it become normal with in 1 or two month. 

Archived