Fiverr refused to refund

Stay away from fiverr guys.. They have some fraud sellers and the CS is doing nothing to solve the issue. I have paid $75 for the first milestone and my second milestone was not finished by the seller which eventually means 1st milestone is of no use. 

I requested for the refund they kept me on hold for 15 days and then they came bck saying as a good will gesture they will credit $15 to my account. Is this a joke?

I'm going to file a transaction dispute.

Unfortunately I can see why fiverr support might’ve not cancelled the first milestone: seller did spend their time and completed that part of the order so he deserves to be paid for it. For orders to be cancelled they need to have a legitimate reason and the first milestone seems like it was delivered as described and as agreed to. 

Can you hire other seller to finish the work that other seller started? 

It can't be started again. The milestone was based on timeline and not a task based milestone. He couldn't finish the work. This is a clear cut cheating the customer. The seller has blocked me on chat deleted the whole database because I filed a dispute with CS. Now I don't even have evidence to show that the work is unfinished as I literally have nothing to show

Archived