Can I vote "Helpful" in a review of my service? Tips

agustinbulzomi

Question

Hi everyone,

I've been putting a lot of work into making buyers happy with my service: plenty of communication, quick replies (sacrificing what I'm doing at the moment), always asking if they want anything else or if they're 100% satisfied. I usually offer something free, since I know that it's hard to make a name when one's new in a platform.

I've already managed to get 8 reviews, all of them 5 stars. However, some people expressed appreciation towards the hard work I've put into their requests, with paragraphs detailing good information about my efforts. On the other hand, some people just said "good work", which I've seen in all of their reviews, copied and pasted. It annoys me because it doesn't help buyers to recognize who will work harder for them, but that's not the point of this post.

My question is, can I click on "Helpful" in the reviews I like the most, so they appear first in the list? If so, will people know I'm the one who did it? Finally, will the reviewers get a notification of the action, knowing that it was me?

Thanks in advance.

2 answers to this question

Archived