Your Gigs cannot be promoted right now. We'll notify you as soon as this changes

rimansuval2

Hi, Fiverr Community! 3 days ago, I received a notification letting me know that my gigs can't be promoted anymore. It happened for my 2 gigs suddenly at the exact same time.

Around 2 weeks ago the same thing happened, but it was a Fiverr bug and I got the feature back.

But now it's already 3 days since it happened and no changes. I contacted CS. They gave me a generic answer like "your gigs no longer meet our criteria to be promoted".

But the thing is, there were no performance issues with my gigs, no bad reviews etc. Maybe it's another Fiverr bug? Does it happen to you too, guys?

My rate per click was low (like under $0.20). Can it be a problem?

"your gigs no longer meet our criteria to be promoted", Yes it happens because the gig falls behind other gigs. It's not a Fiverr glitch but if your gig falls behind other gigs of the same categories, then Fiverr promotes other gigs. 

It's like competition of the gigs, the higher a gig ranks the more chances it will be promoted.

Hope this help.

4 minutes ago, excel_macro_vba said:

"your gigs no longer meet our criteria to be promoted", Yes it happens because the gig falls behind other gigs. It's not a Fiverr glitch but if your gig falls behind other gigs of the same categories, then Fiverr promotes other gigs. 

It's like competition of the gigs, the higher a gig ranks the more chances it will be promoted.

Hope this help.

I see, thanks for your help!

Archived