Expert please help? I am New seller in fiverr. If I purchase a service from another person?

tawsifer

Hello, I have been working on Fiverr since 2016 and I a speaking from experience.

Purchasing a service from another seller is definitely allowed. You can have quite a lot of projects at hand and not be able to meet up with deliveries sometimes, however you can look for other competent sellers who also offer those services and then order from them. This will not affect your personal gig ranking as it will only help you meet with delivery periods and also help your gigs rank up.

3 hours ago, graphics_excel said:

Hello, I have been working on Fiverr since 2016 and I a speaking from experience.

Purchasing a service from another seller is definitely allowed. You can have quite a lot of projects at hand and not be able to meet up with deliveries sometimes, however you can look for other competent sellers who also offer those services and then order from them. This will not affect your personal gig ranking as it will only help you meet with delivery periods and also help your gigs rank up.

THank you so much. i was appreciated for your idea. 😄 😄 

Archived