The customer did not answer me for 4 days, and now he wants me to update the game.

disfey

Question

The customer wrote to me and gave the task to create a game. I created and uploaded an archive with the game to him, he looked and said that he would confirm the execution within 5 minutes, after that an hour, two, five, ten, 3 days passed ... the Fiverr system confirmed the execution itself and finally the customer woke up, started writing "You can modify the game, add this and that ...". My question is, am I obligated to carry out his task after ignoring my messages for so long? It seems to me that it is wrong on his part, and I am not obliged to make anything for him. What do you think?

2 answers to this question

Does this order come with revisions? What is your revision policy? It will take a bit of understanding as well between the two of you. Note that in case you do not fulfill such, the buyer can complain to Customer Support and ask to cancel the order. Giving them a refund and you working for free. So I think the best thing is to meet halfway unless your revision policy is clearly stated somewhere in your gig or order page, so you have a strong defense.

Archived