Standard Buyer Request

elitedesigner69

Question

9 answers to this question

Hello, I hope you are doing well.

I have read the description of your project and understood that you need a logo designed.

I would love to design it for you and I will provide you multiple variations designed in different colors and designs to select from.

I Will do design: All Tippy logos, GIF images, business cards, social media ads, graphics, brochures, flyers, etc.

May I know the colors in which you want your logo to be designed?

Do you want the logo written in simple texts or you want some symbolic image also inside the logo?

I am looking for a long-term business relationship and can start right away. Please send me a message so we can discuss the project further.

Thank You!

(Your Name)

============================================================

Remember. Do not send buyer requests by copying anything. Try your own writing. That box contains the buyer request. If you can type manually in that box. Then the chances of getting a job are high. Copy any text and send the buyer request. The chances of getting a job are much lower. It tends to be spamming. Unique proposal should be written for each buyer request.

Guest freelancerjabir

I think it's better to describe that how you can do the work and work process that's a good way to convince the client

17 minutes ago, typing_master21 said:

You will send the offer to the buyer according to his needs so that he understands that you understand his job offer well and can do the job. And it's up to you. Don't copy-paste to your every offer. if you can, try to give a sample for every offer.

"try to give a sample for every offer" I think this is an important point💘 Thank You!

Guest fn_boshunia

Don't write extra ordinary words and also don’t write about what you did and how much experience you have. 

Just reply to your buyers requirements and how will you complete it. 

Archived