If i change my email on fiverr, than is it possible???

Guest tantashir

Question

Guest tantashir

suppose I created my Fiverr account with "abc@gmail.com" 
now I have changed my email address on Fiverr from "abc@gmail.com" to "xyz@gmail.com".
The main reason to change the email on fiverr is , if I deactivate my fiverr account and want to create a new account with this old "abc@gmail.com" email which i already used to create fiverr..
is it possible to use this old gmail for creating a new account on fiverr or i should / have to use a new gmail account???

*i already said that i changed my email on fiverr as a technic for using my old gmail "abc@gmail.com"*
Please help me..

7 answers to this question

5 hours ago, tantashir said:

suppose I created my Fiverr account with "abc @gmail .com" 
now I have changed my email address on Fiverr from "abc@gmail.com" to "xyz @gmail .com".
The main reason to change the email on fiverr is , if I deactivate my fiverr account and want to create a new account with this old "abc@gmail.com" email which i already used to create fiverr..
is it possible to use this old gmail for creating a new account on fiverr or i should / have to use a new gmail account???

*i already said that i changed my email on fiverr as a technic for using my old gmail "abc @gmail .com"*
Please help me..

Are you referring to this? https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360050222673-How-do-I-change-my-username

If so, you seem to have done it correctly.

Edited by imagination7413
  • Like 8

Guest tantashir
On 10/19/2021 at 6:42 AM, imagination7413 said:

No. I commented in your other thread. This is another mistake you're making that you should fix, BEFORE you make a new profile.

Yes, I should correct that and thanks again

Guest tantashir
On 10/18/2021 at 5:54 AM, imagination7413 said:

Are you referring to this? 

If so, you seem to have done it correctly.

thank you very very much dear for your help...