First experience

Designers, hello everyone. Please tell me how to get the first orders here?

I am not a beginner, I do IU, motion, statics. I work for a large company in the media buying department. But I can't get views on my gig and first order in any way. I can sleep as an assistant in your order for a tip and tip.

16 minutes ago, volkov_design said:

I am not a beginner,

You may be experienced, but on Fiverr everyone starts at level 0.

19 minutes ago, volkov_design said:

I can't get views on my gig and first order

The first thing I noticed about your write up is that it tells the buyer about your experience and about your services, but it does not tell the buyer what you will do for them. Buyers want to know how you will help them. Look around and read some of your competitors who have many orders gig descriptions. Then emulate them but do not copy them. 

Good luck getting your first order. 

44 minutes ago, vickiespencer said:

The first thing I noticed about your write up is that it tells the buyer about your experience and about your services, but it does not tell the buyer what you will do for them. Buyers want to know how you will help them. Look around and read some of your competitors who have many orders gig descriptions. Then emulate them but do not copy them. 

That's good advice, thanks! I'll fix my gig because the competition in logo design is already very high :c

Archived