My inbox response rate and time keeps worsening

Hey,

I need help with a problem I am having at the moment.

My inbox response time and inbox response rate keeps decreasing in the past few days, even though I either have no new messages or I answered them within an hour. It went down within a week from 6 hours to now 9 hours reponse time and my rate is now 89%, even though I always had it at around 96%.

What do I do? Why is this happening?

Would love to get some insights please! And maybe who or how I contact Fiverr for this.

Thank you!

1 minute ago, social_isabelle said:

It went down within a week from 6 hours to now 9 hours reponse time and my rate is now 89%, even though I always had it at around 96%.

It's based on the past 60 days of activity. Perhaps you missed a few before? Have you checked your spam folder -- although it usually does say that not responding to spam won't affect your stats so I'm not sure. 

Otherwise, you can clarify with Customer Support https://www.fiverr.com/support_tickets/new

I hope this gets sorted out for you soon!

7 minutes ago, theratypist said:

It's based on the past 60 days of activity. Perhaps you missed a few before? Have you checked your spam folder -- although it usually does say that not responding to spam won't affect your stats so I'm not sure. 

Otherwise, you can clarify with Customer Support https://www.fiverr.com/support_tickets/new

I hope this gets sorted out for you soon!

Thank you for answering! I didn't really change anything in my behavior or how fast I responded, that is why I am so confused.

I didn't know there was a spam folder! (relative new member) Only one message there, so I don't think it affected the inbox response analytics.

I contacted Fiverr, I hope they can help me. Thank you!

Archived