How to get orders on through buyer request

usamabhangoo

Hi there,
I hope all of you are doing fine.
I am a new seller on Fiverr. Despite hard work, for 2 months I’m unable to get a single order on Fiverr.

Here is the sample of my recent Buyer request.
Hi, I have read your logo design requirements in the description. You want a Letter logo with words overlapping with 101 ratios. I can assist you. I’m an Illustrator expert so I will be your designer for this logo. I can apply special professional techniques to make it more attractive according to your company. If you find me suitable for work then we should not waste any time and start working. The quality is never compromised. Thank you.

Kindly advise me on how to bring the buyer to the chat section.
I would really appreciate any kind of help.

Hello Usama,

I’m afraid it will not help you to catch your fish! I see you are trying best but you need to add some call to action by adding some questions in your proposal. You have to write proper buyer request for each buyer.

They will respond you and you will take order.

Thank you MrWeb_developer for your reply.

Kindly help me out about call to action.

What type of questions can be attractive?

Who is with a buyer wants to see.

I wish more qualified sellers would bid on Buyer’s Request. I wish 5r would let me select the level of seller I want. I’m sick and tired of reading canned responses. I’m sick and tired of reading one sentence bids. I’m sick and tired of writers with grammar errors bidding. I’m sick and tired of proofreaders, who misspell “proofread” bidding. I’m sick of reading 3 paragraphs of a seller’s credentials (canned response - full of grammar errors) instead of them adddressing my needs. Fact 1: B…

Archived