Does frequent editing of a gig have any negative outcome?

ahinsa_writer

KISS, the first band to make me want to wear makeup.

Or maybe that was Duran Duran, only I didn’t realize it then.

“Shandi” is still my mostest favest of KISS songs. Even tho saying that makes most people pull faces.

Oddly I don’t own any KISS. None of the best of have everything I want. And honestly, they have their moments. Still, they did it better than just about anyone else as few bands have achieved what KISS have (and deserve).

🙂

Paul Stanley was my first ever crush (well, celebrity anyways) I had a poster of him over my bed. LOL My parents HATED my KISS records (that I played on a record player mind you!) and actually took them away from me. They said they were a bad influence on me and were warping my mind. I have no idea what they did with my KISS stuff (had a lot of it) but, knowing them, I am sure they burned it.

GG

For a few hours whilst it is checked. The way you say it, the Gig is kaput.

Such poor advice discourages people from doing what they must. I am assuming you did not read the whole conversation (shame as that is good form) as posted my own stats above showing several gig changes. The last one removes the video and look at me go…

🙂

Well, seeing he only has 13 minutes of forum read time, I doubt he has read much here or enough to really be giving ANY advice. Too bad newbs tend to listen to the worst advice rather than from those who have been here and know how things work.

GG

Archived